Monday, June 14, 2010

2010-06-14: Seating arrangements

When we got on the plane we were squashed in right up the back, in the centre seats. However, the middle section was basically empty, and after the seat belt light was off, we were free to move up to the empty section of the plane. So I had two seats to myself, at a window, for the rest of the trip. Probably watched too many movies, but I particularly enjoyed Blind Side. Avatar seemed a bit boring, too drawn out, but I guess it would be much better on the big screen in 3D. I was specially encouraged reading Psalms 90 and 91 during the flight. And I marvelled at the great expanse I could see through the window, pointing to the One who is even greater, who made it all, and upholds it all!

1 comment:

  1. You saw Avatar? Did you fall asleep then wake up to see aliens pointing strange weapons at you? :P

    -Amy and Sarah

    ReplyDelete