Saturday, July 3, 2010

2010-07-03: Welcome to Shanghai Expo 2010






Since I was in Shanghai, I thought I should brave the World Expo. All reports were true, loads of people, hot, and long queues. Didn't get to see a whole lot in the short time I was there, but still a good experience. Rained a bit, but not too bad, and made it a bit cooler. Reminded me of Expo 88 in Brisbane, although I'm sure there are a lot more people at the Shanghai Expo, and the queues even longer. lots of free drinking water available if you have your own bottle. I bought a bottle of 7UP for 4RMB, then used that bottle (bottled water was 5RMB). There are some restrictions on how much food and drink you can bring into the Expo (and there are security checks on entry). More photos to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment